What we do
Vendorware sports the capabilities that any business needs to prosper. We thoroughly analyse your business’ compliance profile, including BBBEE status, CIPC registration, and so much more. Take a look at what Vendorware can offer your business today, and have it reach its full potential.
Vendorware is a next-generation B2B networking platform that provides your business with the opportunity to connect with other compliant vendors and potential clients.
- Create your company profile
- Collaborate with other business owners
- Source business from likeminded, compliant SME’s
- We specialize in building fenceline community databases
- We help you get to know the community in which you trade
Our compliance and vendor management system helps you keep your business up to date with requirements laid out by BBBEE regulations, and opens up doors to procure new suppliers and clients.
- We will manage your supplier database
- Maintain supplier information
- Screening and verification of SME credentials
- Compliance with POPI act
Due diligence, business intelligence, fronting and more are easily seen via our portal. By registering on our system, we help you build a foundation of honesty, integrity and professionalism.
- Conflict of interest
- Related parties
- Extensive Reporting
If you are uncertain or need advice as to how to become compliant with Broad Based Black Economic Empowerment (BBBEE), its regulations or if you need to find out whether you are compliant, we can guide you. Vendorware also helps you stay compliant by giving you access to a large network of compliant vendors. This includes:
- Online file compilation
- Enterprise development and supplier development management
- Employee information management
- Document management
Apart from our automated platform services, we also offer consulting on a range of business activities and compliance. We do this to ensure
- Employment equity
Get in Touch
Ensure that your business is compliant with Vendorware.
071 870 4191
No 5 6th Avenue